Customer Care: +1 416-408-2448 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaking opportunities: Lana Castleman at email@example.com
Sponsorship: Myles Hobbs at +1 416-408-2300 x492 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Chinese Contact: Hong Yun at +86 13466752853 or email@example.com
Kidscreen East is a business conference first and foremost; therefore we will only issue press passes to national and international trade and consumer business media outlets, and to a select number of national, international and regional entertainment-oriented media outlets and reporters.
To be considered, you must submit at least one of the following press credentials to the attention of Kidscreen VP & Publisher Jocelyn Christie by email (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- A business card with your editorial title from an established publication that meets the criteria outlined above, including its website address
- Two PDF files of (or web links to) bylined articles for the publication or online news outlet by which you are employed or for which you will be freelancing during Kidscreen East. Articles must have been published within the past six months by the same organization
- A current editorial masthead that includes your name and editorial title
- An identification card with your title at the broadcast station that employs you
- An original letter of assignment or a copy of your contract from a publisher or news organization, with an editorial contact included
You will be contacted by email if your application has been approved. Once issued, press passes allow reporters access to all Kidscreen East sessions EXCEPT 30 Minutes with..., Speed Pitching, and Speed Networking.
Note: Publishers, corporate officers, sales/advertising/public relations professionals and technical support staff from media organizations are not eligible for press passes, nor are those who write website content for non-media organizations.